April 2007 Regents’ Meeting
Thursday, April 19, 2007- Regents’ Room
Call to Order
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Presentation: Horace H. Racham School of Graduate Studies
- Benefits Update
- Presentation: Energy and Environmental Initiatives
- Regular Business Agenda
Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of March 15, 2007 Meeting
- Investment Report
- Plant Extension
- Regents report on non-competitive purchases over $5,000 single sources, December 16, 2006 through March 15, 2007
- Human Resources and Affirmative Action Report
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- Other Reports (no documents)
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dearborn Campus
- Flint Campus
- Faculty Governance Update
- Michigan Student Assembly Report (no document)
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
- Report on Voluntary Support, March 31, 2007
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS (Summary Listing of Personnel Actions)
(Individual Regents Communications for items 1-6)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotons for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of reappointments of regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of joint or additional appointments or transfers of regular associate or full professors and selected academic administrative staff.
- Establishing and renaming professorships and selected academic administrative positions.
Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
Recommendations for approval of joint or additonal appointments or transfers of regular associate or full professors and selelcted academic administrative staff.
Ann Arbor Campus
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
- Adoption of retirement memoirs for: Marylee Dalton, A.M.L.S., librarian, Jack R. East, Ph.D., research scientist, Stephen A. Ernst, Ph.D., professor of cell and developmental biology, Barbra Morris, D.A., senior lecturer in English
- Adoption of memorial statements for Saroja Adusumilli, M.D., clinical assistant professor of radiology, and Andrew Ladd, Ph.D., assistant professor of electrical engineering and computer science
- There are no actions with respect to degrees this month.
Regular Agenda (Roman Numeral Sections IX-X)
- Report of University Internal Audits, February 6, 2007-February 28, 2007
- Financial Statements and Reports Pursuant to Federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-133
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- Alternative Asset Commitment(/files/meetings/04-07/03-2007-IX-5.pdf)
- Alternative Asset Commitment(/files/meetings/04-07/03-2007-IX-6.pdf)
- New Construction and Renovation Project Approval and Reporting
- Medical Science Unit I Renovations for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
- Extension of Steam, Condensate and Chilled Water to North Quad Site
- North Campus Underground Chilled Water Lines Extension
- Intercollegiate Athletics Soccer Fields
- Indoor Practice Facility for Intercollegiate Football
- Towsley Center for Children Replacement Facility
- University of Michigan-Flint Student Housing Facility
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers (UMHHC) Eye Center Expansion Project
- Sublease Agreement and Lease Agreement for Property located at 2900 Huron Parkway
- Services Agreement between the University of Michigan and NanoBio Corporation
- Research Agreement between the University of Michigan and BioDiscovery LLC
- Agreements between the University of Michigan and Innovative Biotherapies, Inc.
- Research Agreement between the University of Michigan and Omni Sciences Inc.
- Grant Agreement from and Hosting Agreement with the Hope Foundation
- Research Agreement between the University of Michigan and Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and Southwest Research Institute
- Amended and Restated License Agreement between the University of Michigan, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and OncoImmune, Inc.
- Amendment to License Amendment between the University of Michigan and Compendia Bioscience, Inc.
- Reassignment Agreement between the University of Michigan and Mohammed Islam
- Subcontract Agreement between the University of Michigan and Therapeutic Systems Research Laboratories, Inc.
- Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and PackMan
- Option Agreement between the University of Michigan and InmaTech
- Amendment to License Agreement between the University of Michigan and Cyclos Semiconductor, Inc.
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and CFI Group USA, LLC
- 2007-2008 University Housing Residence Hall and Northwood Community Apartment Rates
- New Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Stephen M. Ross School of Business
- Program in the Environment Faculty Appointments
- University of Michigan Health System (UMHS) Washtenaw Community Health Organization (WCHO) reappointments to the WCHO Board of Directors
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Non-Agenda-Related Topics)
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month’s Regents’ Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.
back to top