- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
March 2009 Regents' Meeting
Thursday, March 19, 2009 - Regents' Room
Call to Order
- President's Opening Remarks
- Regents' Committee Reports
- Finance, Audit and Investment Committee
- Personnel, Compensation and Governance Committee
- Regular Business Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of February 19, 2009 Meeting
- Investment Report
- Plant Extension Report
- University Human Resources Report
- Litigation Report
- Research Report
- University of Michigan Health System
- Division of Student Affairs
- Dearborn Campus
- Flint Campus
III. VOLUNTARY SUPPORT
- Report on Voluntary Support, February 28, 2009
IV. PERSONNEL ACTIONS
(Summary ond Individual Regents Communications for items 1-5) (Use "bookmark" feature when viewing PDF document.)
- Recommendations for approval of new appointments and promotions for regular associate and full professor ranks, with tenure.
- Recommendations for approval of reappointments of regular instructional staff and selected administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of joint or additional appointments or transfers of regular associate or full professors and selected academic administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of leaves of absence for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
- Recommendations for approval of other personnel transactions for regular instructional staff and selected academic administrative staff.
V. PERSONNEL REPORTS
- Reports of Lecturers Employee Organization (LEO) Activity
- Reports of regular instructional transactions
VI. RETIREMENT MEMOIRS
- Adoption of retirement memoirs for Fernando Coronil, Ph.D., professor of anthropology and professor of history, and Charles E.M. Dunlop, Ph.D., David M. French Professor and professor of philosophy, University of Michigan-Flint.
- No deaths of active faculty members were reported to the Regents this month.
- Report of University Internal Audits, December 2008 and January 2009
- Alternative Asset Commitments
- Absolute Return Investment
- Absolute Return Investment
- Refinancing of a Portion of the Commercial Paper and Financing of New Projects
- Authorization for an additional purchase from Arborwind Farm, LLC
- Authorization for Payment to Harriet Tubman Center for Recruitment and Development of Organizers
- Collaboration Agreement between the University of Michigan and Metabolon, Inc.
- License Agreement between the University of Michigan and Metabolon, Inc.
- Regents' Meeting Schedule for 2010
- Non-tenure-track Clinical Appointment Sequence in the College of Arts, Sciences, and Letters, University of Michigan-Dearborn
PUBLIC COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA-RELATED TOPICS
*The agenda and the items linked from this page are an unofficial version of this month's Regents' Meeting Agenda. The official and authoritative version of the agenda is kept on file in the Office of the Vice President and Secretary of the University.