- Meet the Regents
- Regents’ Meetings
- Meeting Archives
- Chapter I. The Board of Regents
- Chapter II. University Executive Officers
- Chapter III. Business Management, Finance, and Property
- Chapter IV. The University Senate
- Chapter V. The Faculties And Academic Staff
- Chapter VI. Schools and Colleges: Program Definitions
- Chapter VII. Student Affairs
- Chapter VIII. Admission And Registration Of Students
- Chapter IX. Commencement And Degrees
- Chapter X. Fees And Charges
- Chapter XI. The Schools And Colleges And Affiliated Units
- Chapter XII. The University Libraries
- Chapter XIII. Other University Units, Agencies, and Services
- Chapter XIV. Miscellaneous Rules and Regulations
- Regents’ Ordinance
- Seal, Trademarks and Copyright
- Office of Vice President
and Secretary of the University
Shauna Ryder Diggs
Shauna Ryder Diggs
Cosmedic Dermatology: Shauna Ryder Diggs, MD PC
17000 Kercheval Avenue, Suite 215
Grosse Pointe, Michigan 48230
Phone: (313) 882-5777
Regent Ryder Diggs, a Democrat from Grosse Pointe, is a graduate of the University of Michigan Inteflex Program. She received her B.S. degree from the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts in 1991, her M.D. degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1994, and completed her internship and residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center.
A board-certified dermatologist, Regent Ryder Diggs is a physician in solo private practice at Cosmedic Dermatology in Grosse Pointe Farms, practicing general, laser, and cosmetic dermatology. Prior to opening Cosmedic Dermatology in 2003, she practiced in the Oakland Aesthetic Dermatology Group in Farmington Hills and served as the medical director of the Laser Treatment Center at the Detroit Medical Center’s Sinai-Grace Hospital. Regent Ryder Diggs is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons, and is a member of the Michigan Dermatological Society, the Michigan State Medical Society, and the Wayne County Medical Society.
Regent Ryder Diggs is personally and professionally involved in her community. She serves as chair of the board of the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation, which supports research and programs to improve the health of Michigan residents, and is a member of the Blue Care Network Board, serving as chair of the Health Care Quality and Service Improvement Committee. She has served on the boards of the Detroit Institute of Arts (Governance and Nominating Committee and Education Committee), the Detroit Zoological Society (Science Committee), and Forgotten Harvest, a non-profit member of the national Feeding America network. She is a member of the Junior League of Detroit and The Links, Inc., served as a national officer of The Girl Friends, Inc., and is a life member of the University of Michigan Alumni Association.
Regent Ryder Diggs was elected to the Board of Regents in 2012. Her term expires January 1, 2021.